Specific Chiropractic is a Upper Cervical Chiropractic office based in Thousand Oaks, California focusing on the detection and correction of Neurological Abnormalities in the spine and nerve system to allow your body to work and function at it's highest capacity.
In our practice, our goal is to correct the problem and then show you how to keep it that way. To do this, we will create a plan of care that is specifically customized for you and your condition. We understand that most people just want a bandage, just as we understand that there are other chiropractors in this town whose main focus is removing symptoms. We think that's great, but for the folks that actually want to deal with their condition once and for all, we offer our services.
We are proud to serve clients from all over Los Angeles and Ventura County and beyond with precise, objective, and gentle care for your spine.
Our unique approach to chiropractic
Dr. Subadya is 1 of 100 doctors in the country trained in the International Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association Protocol for Neural Correction. What does that mean for you as the patient?
· Specific spinal corrections: No forceful twisting or cracking manipulations
· Objective Measurements: Scientific Pre and Post measurements of physiology
· Corrections that last: The goal is not to have to keep adjusting you
repeatedly but for an adjustment to last and hold.
· Integrity: Honesty and up front answers about your care, results, and dollars
We have served people of all ages and many health conditions secondary to Neural Abnormalities. These include
· Whiplash and Auto-Injuries
· Neck and Back Pain
· Migraine Headaches
· Post-concussion syndrome
· Numbness and Tingling
· Pinched Nerves
· Decreased Range of Motion
· Degenerative Disc Disease
· Degenerative Joint Disease
· Disc Herniations
· Muscle Spasm/Imbalance
· Shoulder Pain
· Low Back Pain
· Arm Pain (Upper and Lower)
· Leg Pain
· Bone Spurs
· Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
· More Secondary Conditions